Experienced Legal Counsel serving Business, Families and Individuals
817-877-3933 | 432-561-5379

Fort Worth and Odessa/Midland Unmarried Couple Lawyer

Representing Individuals in Committed Relationships

Unmarried couples who break up have many of the same family law issues that married people do, particularly if they have children. They must find a way to come to a parenting time agreement as well as divide any property they own together. An experienced family law attorney can provide you with the guidance and representation you need.

At The Perry Law Firm, we provide assertive representation to unmarried couples in matters involving children and property. Our firm has the experience and knowledge needed to represent individuals in all types of relationships. We want to help you obtain the best possible outcome, while protecting your rights at all times.

Contact The Perry Law Firm to schedule a consultation with a Fort Worth unmarried couple attorney.

Issues Involving Child Custody and Visitation

We understand the importance you place on your relationship with your children. The Perry Law Firm will work diligently to achieve your child custody and parenting time goals. You can be assured that we will place the highest priority on achieving a solution that protects your rights and is in the best interest of your children.

Child Support and Unmarried Parents

A parent may be required to pay child support, even if he or she does not have primary custody or even visitation rights. Nancy Perry can represent you in all aspects of child support, including determination of the required support level and modifications in child support.

For Couples in Committed Relationships

If you are in a committed relationship, you may want to consider getting a cohabitation agreement.This document can strengthen your relationship by making provisions for key property issues. Attorney Nancy Perry can craft a cohabitation agreement for a reasonable, affordable fee.

Ms. Perry can also help you address estate law issues that affect unmarried couples. These include the drafting of a will, durable medical power of attorney or advanced directive to physicians. She can also take measures to protect your property interests if you are buying a home with your partner.

For all your family law and estate law needs, turn to The Perry Law Firm for sound advice and effective representation. For a consultation with a lawyer about your family law concern, contact The Perry Law Firm at 817-877-3933.